Life insurance is an important component of your client’s financial plan. Evaluating and reviewing a life insurance policy can determine whether it is performing according to expectations — and meeting the financial goals of your client.
There are many factors to consider that may impact your client’s policy: changes to clients’ lifestyle, underwriting advancements, interest crediting rates, underfunded policies, loans and withdrawals, legislative changes and company’s financial strength.
- Policy Data Review
- Annual Review Checklist
- Client Policy Review Letter Template
- Inforce Illustration Request (use if not current agent)
- Inforce Illustration Request (Financial Institution Version)
- Term Conversion Guidelines
- External Conversion Programs
- HIPAA Authorization Form
- Medical History Form
- Informal Application